Pages

Monday, April 24, 2006

Me and my objective.

Hello everyone !!

I would first like to introduce myself as R.Shridhar. I am 23 and working in a private company in Chennai, India. I have an elder brother who is an Engineering graduate and completed diploma in Management from the prestigious Indian School of Business in Hyderabad. My father is working while my mother is a housewife.

I had my eduction in Delhi. I studied in DTEA Senior Seconday School and graduated in Science from the Delhi University.

Objectives: It is all Carnatic Classical Music- the objective of my life. I had my initial lessons in music from my mother Smt. Rajalashmi and my paternal grandmother Smt. R. Sitalakshmi who is the student of Smt. Neelayadakshi, the direct shihyai of Harikesanallur Dr. L Muttayya Bhagavathar, the doyen of Carnatic Music. I had further training under Smt. Padmavathy Natesan. I am undergoing advanced training under Smt. R Vedavalli.

Namaskaram !

No comments: